The Center Pick Feeder targets similar applications as the SYNEO 110 feeder but with a significantly smaller floor space requirement. This compact medical stick tubing feeder can feed and position to an accurate location, or can feed until a handoff signal is received from downstream equipment. This medical spool feeding machine can communicate with and control processes including centerless grinding, cutting and trimming, marking, tip forming, testing, measurement and inspection, insulation removal and ablation and assembly. The CPF is also available on SYNEO’s Dual-Feed System (DFS) for quick changeover between stick and spool feeding.
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI.
- Recipe-driven software and quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers.
- Wide range of automation options including part-shuffling, feed gap control for high diameter-mix scenarios, static reduction system.
- In-line downstream integration capability with SYNEO equipment and/or 3rd party equipment including extrusion, cutting, grinding, drilling/punching, pad printing, media-blasting and laser marking processes.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24″ x 20″ x 30″
- Weight (standard machine): 40 lbs.
- Shipping weight (standard machine): 60 lbs.
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
- CE certified model available
- Straight lengths (stick form) of Polymer Tubing.
- Straight lengths (stick form) Nitinol and stainless steel wire.
- Straight lengths (stick form) of Nitinol or stainless steel coils.