The Dual-Feed system consists of two feeding processes mounted onto a high-quality, aluminum extruded, anodized rotary stand. This catheter manufacturing feeding machine provides precise alignment for variable cutting production, whether stick feeding an SYNEO Accu-Cut machine from an Accu-Feed CPF or spool feeding an Accu-Cut machine from an Accu-Feed LTD or HPD.
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI.
- Recipe-driven software and quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers.
- Footprint minimization while enhancing material form handling capability.
- Integration of quick-change spool dereeler (LTD or HPD) and pick feeder (110 or CPF) into a single work cell.
- Wide range of automation options including part-shuffling, feed gap control for high diameter-mix scenarios, and static reduction system.
- This stick and spool tubing feeder has in-line downstream integration capability with SYNEO equipment and/or 3rd party equipment including extrusion, cutting, grinding, drilling/punching, pad printing, media-blasting, and laser marking processes.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24″ x 20″ x 30″
- Weight (LTD + CPF configuration): 40 lbs.
- Shipping weight (LTD + CPF configuration): 60 lbs.
- HMI: 7″ high-resolution color touchscreen
- CE-certified model available
- Straight lengths (stick form) of polymer tubing.
- Straight lengths (stick form) Nitinol and stainless steel wire.
- Straight lengths (stick form) of Nitinol or stainless steel coils.