Accu-Blast CRS 100
Surface modification through sandblasting can be an excellent alternative to traditional depth mark printing on catheters or guidewires. These same surface modifi cation processes can also be leveraged for increased adhesion with glued or insert molded components. The Automated Microblasting System provides precise, fully automated media ablation of coated wires and tubes. Targeted applications include oxide layer removal, coated medical wire ablation, coating removal, surface roughening for adhesion, and stripe making for visual identifi cation (marker bands).
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI.
- Recipe-driven, programmable positioning for OD abrasion of a wide range of polymer or metallic tubes/wires with barcode reading capability.
- Closed loop motion allows for accurate positioning of blasted zones.
- Microblasting process utilizes industry-leading microblasting technology from Comco Inc.
- Easily integrated with SYNEO Accu-Feed, Accu-Test and Accu-Bin products for unattended operation.
- Ideal confi guration for ablating coated wires and surface roughening of
- hypotubes and other off -form components.
- Optional automatic OD inspection with Laser Micrometer and Surface
- Roughness inspection with a profi lometer.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 51” x 18” x 18”
- Weight (Standard Machine): 60 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (Standard Machine): 120 lbs.
- HMI: 7” high-resolution color touchscreen
- CE-certifi ed model available
- Over two dozen drill bit sizes from 0.015 “-0.197”
- Panel dial set speed from 100-2000RPM • Collet-style