The CT Skiver is a customized tool that cuts between the catheter tubing and applied heat shrink layers and separates them, removing the heat shrink material.
- Each unit is hand polished, and features are blended to allow the unit to smoothly move through the material
- Standard material offerings are 416 or 440 Stainless Steel, Peek, and ULTUM
- Each size is calculated so the units are sized correctly
- Hoods are used to protect the operator, the unit, and the part if dropped.
- Standard Skivers is made of 416 Stainless steel
- Hoods are Black Delrin for Metal units and White Delrin for Plastic
- #8 0.250″ Screw for blade clamp
- #8 1.00” Screw for hood clamp
- Ranges are Micro, Regular, and Large