Accu-Lase V200 & V200X Overview
The UV Laser Workstations enable greater process capability in precision marking, tube cutting and complex hole making. SYNEO’s Accu-Lase products target a wide range of materials, including polyimide and Pebax tubing, as well as nitinol and stainless wire. The automated laser processing systems are available in integrated pick-feed-lase-inspect-bin onfigurations (V200X) and in a stand-alone workstation (V200).
SYNEO Accu-Lase systems are ideal tools for catheter manufacturing applications that require hole drilling, wire cutting, serialization and marking. SYNEO laser systems target marking a wide range of polymers from far-infrared to ultraviolet wavelengths, depending on the material’s chemistry and absorption spectrum.
In medical tubing applications, lasers are used to generate color changes in the surface of the plastic to create high contrast marker bands or odd-form patterns to generate labels and logos. Accu-Lase systems can be used to drill holes and eyelets in braided and non-braided catheters with specific shapes and dimensions.
- PC or PLC Interface controls.
- Recipe-driven software with barcode reader integration capability.
- Integrated X and R axes allowing automatic positioning of part to lase position.
- Integrated galvo scanner for near infinite pattern/ablation creation.
- These medical tube laser marking machines can be easily integrated with SYNEO Accu-Feed, Accu-Test and Accu-Bin products for unattended operation.
- Flexible solution for laser processing of hypotube, NiTi, SS wire, and polymer tube, and injection molded components.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 40″ x 20″ x 28″ (V200) 52″ x 68″ x 30″ (V200X)
- Weight (standard machine): 175 lbs.
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
- CE certified model available
- Various Polymer tubing
- Nitinol and stainless steel wires
- Pre-cut steel cannula