Accu-Feed 410 & 510
The 410 & 510 guidewire centerless grinder feeders handle wire for manufacturing processes such as guidewire centerless grinding, tip forming, bead blasting or cleaning. The medical guidewire feeding machines are configurable for integration with all brands of centerless grinders. Compared to manual feeding, these feeders provide increased capacity, productivity, and improved process capability, leading to rapid payback and increased product value. These feeders are ideal for applications where through-feeding is not possible or where only the processing of tips of long parts is the focus.
SYNEO’s Accu-Feed solutions provide fully automated tube, wire and odd-form component feeding alternatives to link multiple manufacturing processes together. SYNEO wire feeding systems are deployed around the globe, providing automated feeding and handling systems to centerless grinding applications, providing manufacturing managers further opportunities for process optimization and time savings for centerless grinding processes.
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI with downstream communication capability.
- Integrates both feeding and binning systems on one chassis.
- Processing part length capabilities from 0.5m to 5m.
- These medical guidewire grinding and feeding machines have part exchange time capabilities of 5 seconds or less (dependent on part length and application).
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 135″ x 22″ x 56″ (410 Model), 225″ x 29″ x 50″ (510 Model)
- Weight: 160 lbs (410), 225 lbs (510)
- Shipping weight: 320 lbs (410), 450 lbs (510)
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
- CE certified model available
- Straight lengths (stick form) of polymer tubing.
- Straight lengths (stick form) Nitinol and stainless steel wire.
- Straight lengths (stick form) of Nitinol or stainless steel coils.