The Semi-Automatic Braided Tubing Cutter targets rotary cutting applications for polyimide and pebax-based stainless-steel reinforced tubing, hard plastics including PEEK and polycarbonate and high durometer Nylon 12, and thin wall 303-4 stainless steel tubing. This unit is also capable of partially cutting the material, creating a scoring line for a precise part break point.
- Full-color, touch-screen HMI.
- Entry-level automated roll cutter tailored towards R&D and low volume production.
- Ideal for single cut/trim operations of braided tubing.
- Adjustable hard stop for length repeatability.
- Partial radial depth cut/scoring capability
- Recipe-driven software and quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers with barcode reader integrations.
- Programmable routine service and maintenance reminders.
- Small, benchtop foot print preserves precious clean room space.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15″ x 20″ x 14″
- Weight (standard machine): 50 lbs.
- Shipping weight (standard machine): 55 lbs.
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
Commonly Used Materials
- NiTi or Stainless Steel braid-reinforced polymer tubing
- PTFE Core Co-extrusion
- Other Thick Walled, hard durometer polymers