Accu-Cut 20M & 20MHD
The Manual Medical Tubing Cutters trim rough-cut assemblies to precise lengths with square, burr-free cuts. They bring safe, ergonomic cutting to lower volume production and R&D areas. The 20M, a manual medical tubing trimmer, can include a custom fixture to reference a cut from any feature on the part and is available with hand or air actuation using a footswitch (air actuation recommended for heavier materials).
- Low cost entry-level solution tailored towards R&D and low volume production. Ideal for evaluating trim capabilities with superior cut quality.
- Optional Adjustable hard-stop for repeatable trimming.
- This manual pneumatic tube cutting machine has optional pneumatic cutting actuation with foot switch activation.
- Quick change snap-in tooling for fast changeovers.
- Power: Manually-operated; pneumatic optional
- Air requirements: 70-100 PSI optional
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15″ x 20″ x 14″
- Weight (standard machine): 10 lbs.
- CE certified model available
Commonly Used Materials
- Teflon® PTFE
- Teflon® FAP
- PVC (vinyl)
- latex and natural rubber
- nylon 6 and small diameter nylon 12
- Delrin® (acetal)
- optical fiber
- natural suture
- synthetic suture (polyglycolide)
- small diameter glass fiber
- lead and silver bearing solder