Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly account reconciliations, and full-cycle general ledger accounting. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits, operations and will provide support to operational staff on accounting issues.
- Perform daily cash detail monitoring
- Accounts Payable Entry and Reconciliation
- Reconcile credit card accounts each month.
- Work in cooperation with Controller to perform month end accounting close in a timely and accurate manner.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assist in the year end audit process and other accounting projects as deemed necessary.
- Minimum of BA in Accounting
- Two+ years of experience in General Ledger accounting.
- Advanced excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups.
- Experience using Microsoft Great Plains within the past 4 years.
- Self-motivated, good organizational and communication skills.
- Accounting: 2+ years
- Microsoft Great Plains – Within the past 4 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
- Full Time - Hourly
- Reports to Corporate Controller – certified Florida CPA