The Guidewire Jacketing System automates the singulation, feeding, coating, inspection, and binning process around 3rd party extrusion systems. The machine features variable, programmable pulling speed capability that allows for high-resolution control over the coating thickness which is over-extruded onto a wire.
- Closed loop pulling for precise coating thickness control
- Recipe controlled parameters for error free setup
- Wide range of automation options including post-extrusion laser mic diameter inspection, self-correcting intelligent speed control, and in-line cutting module
- Compatible with a range of standard extrusion systems including Gimac, American Kuhne, and Davis Standard.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
- CE certified model available
- Straight lengths (stick form) Nitinol and stainless steel wire.